суббота, 11 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD SQUEEZESLAVE RASPBERRY PI

Originally Posted by Greg Erskine. What is the output current rating of that adapter? I will try and I will let you know. In my case http: Here is a short video showing the result As far as I know, the versions you can download from here: Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last Jump to page: squeezeslave raspberry pi

Uploader: Sam
Date Added: 2 January 2014
File Size: 67.94 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 30394
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Follow the initial steps a. I might update this blog entry with how to do it if there is some interest.

I've tried to reproduce it and haven't been able to. At least it works for me. Or alternatively - to have my script resample them as I copy them to the media directory.

Squeezeslave up and running - Raspberry Pi Forums

raspbery The Image comes as 3 GB! After a reboot squeezeslave works fine again with the audio. I'm just investigating the available options I have when my Logitech hardware Squeezebox, Duet and Boom gives up - The display on the Duet is beginning to flicker.

If you do not have bzip2 on your system you might need. I'm trying to run two instances of Squeezeslave on the Pi. Did the output from running with -L look promising? I didn't read through my original post carefully enough before posting - I did laugh!

squeezeslave raspberry pi

Pi audio volume is stronger, too. Digging through logs might help.

squeezeslave raspberry pi

Would like to install squeezeslave server and player at my XBian on Raspberry Pi. After that keep in mind that you turn the drivers squfezeslave as squeezeplug turns them off by default somehow so I followed the modprobe part. Squeezeslave up and running Fri Jan 18, 6: What do you see around line 48 of the init script? Hi Paul No it wasn't running when I attempt to launch it from the init script.

Originally Posted by kesey.

Recently added:

The problem was I had to tell squeezeslave which audio device to use. I'm using squeezeslave with this command line. The the good ship Squeezeslave hits another reef on this line: USB Audio 1 hw: I assume that is a good thing, and proceed. In that case see http: Perhaps it is worth including squeezezlave "sudo" in the commands in steps 1, 2 and 3?

Squeezeslave

For those of you finding that you don't get audio out of the Pi from squeezeslafe fresh cold boot, you may need to unmute the mixer. Package contains already renamed squeezeslave file.

So I did run setup from the Raspberry terminal and I went through the configuration to install Squuezeslave. Originally Posted by Julf.

I used this great tutorial to get squeezeslave installed: And that's the only frequency Squeezeslave takes. Using Occidentalis Distro from Adafruit with your tutorial. Now I only have the external sound card directly connected to the Pi, with no other devices. Squeezeslave up and running Fri Jan 11, OK, I am going to try to compile it on Raspbian Wheezy.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий